"Any sufficiently reliable magic is indistinguishable from technology".
Paraphrase of Arthur Clarke
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
Clarke's Third Law (original)
Here I will put links to useful web sites related to C/C++ and snippets of code I think might be useful.
- Programming tournaments. Great practice rooms.
- Very short, but very good overview of UNIX signals and C functionality around them.
Getting rid of structure padding
- A message describing several ways of getting rid of structure padding in
- Tutorial on using autoconf, automake, autoheader.
My code library
- library providing a set of basic tools (it's under major development).
Note: have to have the
versions of autoconf and automake.
This page has been visited